Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Girls Rock
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Girls Rock This section is for all the ladies in the house. If the guys don't stay out we will make it private for you.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
zukinoobi

zukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond repute
2ND Amendment Sisters l

I've been remiss for not posting in this area before - but honestly, when the heading says "If the guys don't stay out we will make it private for you" I tend to heed the warning.

I just thought that some of you might be interested in reading about a nationwide group of women that are actively supporting the 2ND Amendment through their own organization... The 2ND Amendment Sisters.

So I'm outta here, and I promise, I kept my eyes closed all the time I was here and I didn't see a thing!

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud, (1952)

"Pelosi snorts pig farts." -Zukinoobi, general disgust of US Congress, (2009)

"... he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Christ, (~32)

"Our Southern border is RED DAWN without the parachutes!" Zukinoobi (2010)

zukinoobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
Shortys_Misery
Just what the name says

Shortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukinoobi View Post
I've been remiss for not posting in this area before - but honestly, when the heading says "If the guys don't stay out we will make it private for you" I tend to heed the warning.

EVERYONE is allowed in here but if the guys start crap or start being REAL asses then Benji or Joe will make it private for us.....So you post up as much as ya want and tell Ms. Sue that she is more than welcome to sign up and come on over here too....

PIE

WTSS
Shortys_Misery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
phloop
Bacon is the answer

phloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond repute
We have been gentlemen so far here.

Union hall 3B

Living life a half bubble off.

pie

0-1

I'm singing dammit!
phloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #4
Shortys_Misery
Just what the name says

Shortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeShortys_Misery has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phloop View Post
We have been gentlemen so far here.

Yep and that's why its still open to y'all

PIE

WTSS
Shortys_Misery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:04 PM   #5
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
somebody say something

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #6
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortys_Misery View Post
EVERYONE is allowed in here but if the guys start crap or start being REAL asses then Benji or Joe will make it private for us.....So you post up as much as ya want and tell Ms. Sue that she is more than welcome to sign up and come on over here too....
here Misery , last post on the page.

http://www.zukikrawlers.ru/showthre...5656&page=3566

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote