Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Girls Rock
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Girls Rock This section is for all the ladies in the house. If the guys don't stay out we will make it private for you.

Old 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
New Guy

New Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Need advice

This is sorta personal and I figure you ladies can give me the best advice on the subject...

So (little awkward) me and my, uh, significant other made a pretty damned big, um... Mistake. We've decided to man up (I guess woman up in her case?) and see it through to the end but we've both got to ship off to college here pretty soon. She's starting to stress out over it pretty bad and it's lead to a couple very severe nervous breakdowns and I am always left powerless during them... All I can do is be there for her and soak up the punches. No big deal, I can be pretty squishy.

Anyway... What do you all recommend I do to help keep her through college? I'm about the only man who's got a chance to "put a ring on it" and I rather like to think I'll be able to. I'm worried, however, that the separation will slowly pull us apart and leave her how she is but without that person to be there for her-- Something I really don't like the idea of.

I know this is coming off as more of a rant but I've got to get it out there and I'm willing to bet the 'Zuki ladies will have much more, um... Responsible answers for me. I'm positive that the guys here can man up and give good advice but their better halves all know much more about the female psyche. What can I do to keep us what we are? We'd much prefer not to make that mistake, ever, until we've made us official. We won't, and we know it... Hell, she's leaving for Provo of all places in two weeks. What would you recommend we do to stay in touch better? I don't want college to make us any less than what we are, you know?

pie

New Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
billsbar

billsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond repute
it's not cheating if it's in a different zip code

sorry, the old sayin, "absents makes the heart grow founder"

but they never tell you the second sentence

"until the eyes begin to wonder"

now about 29 years ago I was planning to be with my girlfriend forever and we were talking about tying the knot. Her dad moved the family to Germany in the spring. I was going to fly out over X-mas and marry her and bring her back. I met my wife in August, have never been apart since, never made it to Germany and have been married just over 27 years. I wonder from time to time what if, I found her on classmates about a year ago and she is living in GA and is divorced with one child.I made the right choice almost like I had help.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- President Ronald Reagan

Spell check people it's free
Proof reading your posts can even help people with the grammers skills of a pet rock.
billsbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
threewhd

threewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond repute
I hate to ask but is the mistake a baby?

Jefferson Davis

The problem with the world is ity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for ity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001

~UNION RULES~

threewhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
billsbar

billsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond repute
oh hell I need to spend more time reading deaper into things, kind of hard at work.
Baby? if she is keeping it then man up and do whats right marry her and make it work
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

Proof reading your posts can even help people with the grammers skills of a pet rock.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:26 PM   #5
lonnie500

lonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. I remember when I thought like you. I have been been married for 15 years. I dated my wife for 3 years before that. I am 34. I am happy... now.

My advise? Let nature take its course. When yall ship out to college (which should absolutely be priority number one) try and keep in touch. If you don't, you don't. If you do, you do. My wife and I both will tell you that we wish we would have met each other at 25. We missed out on SO much stuff and I believe we would be happier today had that would have happened. Now I'll never know what it is like to be with a huge black woman... I tell my kids that yourself should be your first priority. Enjoy the single college life, and have fun while you can. Besides, its easier to buy Zuk parts if you are only paying for yourself....

I get my Sammi Parts Here: http://www.mikodaindustries.com/

RIP EDDIE (Zero)

lonnie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
lonnie500

lonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond reputelonnie500 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh crap, is there a baby involve? I hope not. Unless you have already been with a huge black woman. In which case, you might as well settle down. Its all down hill from there.

RIP EDDIE (Zero)

Old 05-27-2010, 05:37 PM   #7
billsbar

at least one person here known the origin of my comment

Old 05-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #8
New Guy

New Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond repute
ono, it didn't get that bad.

I love that only guys respond to my post in the "Lady" section. Dorks.

It was... close. No, we didn't make baby bacon. We're both quite opposed, but there was a big scare. We've done what can't be undone and besides... I've broken her vow of whatchmacallit, that c word. Celibacy or whatever.

I'm the type to stick with something until all is right no matter the outcome... If you've read anything at all about the Tracker you'd understand. Piece o' crap blew a tranny, replaced it. Tranny quit working the second time and several hours later the computer went out... And still it's coming to ZP10. I don't give up, y'old guys.

pie

New Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:42 PM   #9
threewhd

threewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond repute
huge black women?

Jefferson Davis

The problem with the world is ity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for ity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

~UNION RULES~

Old 05-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
billsbar

ok then I stand behind my first statement, and as for the girl section I always hit the new posts at the top of the page and don't always look to see what section there in.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:45 PM   #11
threewhd

that oh hell, if you can make the long distance thing work give it a chance. But one has never worked for me and I loved two of the girls. I found my wife and it'll be 4 years in November and married for one year in august, umm February

Jefferson Davis

~UNION RULES~

Old 05-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #12
billsbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by threewhd View Post
huge black women?

Did you kill a cheetah?

Old 05-27-2010, 05:49 PM   #13
threewhd

leopard

Jefferson Davis

~UNION RULES~

Old 05-27-2010, 05:52 PM   #14
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
IF there is a baby involved you only have 1 choice , do what is right and take care of the child, it did not ask to be brought into the world , you made that decission. there are many proven birth controlls and you ignored them in the heat of the moment !
I don't say that to be a smart ass but it is a fact , we are dealing with it here now with my nephew that got a girl pregnant. the baby was born 1 month early last monday night. she is 4lbs 12oz and only 17" long. the mother was to to take care of herself let alone a baby while she carried it. they will both be in the hospital for a while.
get her on a good diet , no pop , chips , tea , junk at all. a good daily multi vitamen and at least 4 meals a day. no raw lunch meat , any of it needs to be warmed in a skillet or browned slightly. lots of good vegies and fruit. a scrambeld egg with a slice of cheese and a slice of wheat every morning. good food only no fast food or junk. don't end up where my ignorant no thinking nephew did. he is 25 acts 18 , she is 20 and flat stuppid !
do it right now , don't mess things up anymore than they are. she can go to school anywhere and does not have to move off. if she is under schollership then you sell everything and go with her ! get a job and support them both. you can go to trade school at night and in time you all will be fine but it's not overnight .

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #15
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
then forget what I typed
you will get over it and so will she , we all had a first.....very few married them

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
QuadCarrier

pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

Old 05-27-2010, 05:56 PM   #16
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

didn't even see what section it was posted in.....didn't care

DTB Enterprises
QuadCarrier

pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

Old 05-28-2010, 03:59 AM   #17
lv2fsh

lv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond repute
I got married in High school because my girlfriend got pregnant, Stayed married for 15 looooong unhappy years, had two more kids and near drove myself crazy trying to make that woman happy. Take it from me when it's right it's right. My Wife and I have been together now twenty years and married 18. Neither should have to change for the other. I can tell you for a fact that you or she will not be the same person at 25 or so that you are now so give it time and again, if it's right it's right. Oh and my ex has been married 4 or 5 times since and is still single and miserable.

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway"....John Wayne

87 tin top 1.3,Calmini SR, OME springs, Thorley Header, Calmini 2" exhaust, 4:16 T-Case. Fabbed bumper and safari rack, 8000lb winch, ZOR BiGuns, 235/75/15 on black rims,Slutty pink Snatch

lv2fsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #18
lonnie500

Whats wrong with huge black women? I just love the way they smell Anyway, I think there should be a law that no one gets married until 25. A person changes so much between 17 and 25.

RIP EDDIE (Zero)

Old 05-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #19
Stafford01

Stafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie500 View Post
Whats wrong with huge black women? I just love the way they smell Anyway,

Didn't know fried chicken and waffles came as a perfume.

One of the many Proud sponsors of Crazysami's Great American zuk tour 2011

Stafford01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #20
billsbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by threewhd View Post
leopard

LOL nope he said Cheetah

Old 05-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #21
billsbar

Old 05-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #22
lonnie500

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadstoybox View Post
IF there is a baby involved you only have 1 choice , do what is right and take care of the child, it did not ask to be brought into the world , you made that decission. there are many proven birth controlls and you ignored them in the heat of the moment !
I don't say that to be a smart ass but it is a fact , we are dealing with it here now with my nephew that got a girl pregnant. the baby was born 1 month early last monday night. she is 4lbs 12oz and only 17" long. the mother was to to take care of herself let alone a baby while she carried it. they will both be in the hospital for a while.
get her on a good diet , no pop , chips , tea , junk at all. a good daily multi vitamen and at least 4 meals a day. no raw lunch meat , any of it needs to be warmed in a skillet or browned slightly. lots of good vegies and fruit. a scrambeld egg with a slice of cheese and a slice of wheat every morning. good food only no fast food or junk. don't end up where my ignorant no thinking nephew did. he is 25 acts 18 , she is 20 and flat stuppid !
do it right now , don't mess things up anymore than they are. she can go to school anywhere and does not have to move off. if she is under schollership then you sell everything and go with her ! get a job and support them both. you can go to trade school at night and in time you all will be fine but it's not overnight .
Hey Don,
Take a second and tell us what you really think about the situation.

RIP EDDIE (Zero)

Old 05-28-2010, 03:25 PM   #23
phloop
Bacon is the answer

phloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stafford01 View Post

Didn't know fried chicken and waffles came as a perfume.
It doesn't, they sweat it out.

Union hall 3B

Living life a half bubble off.

pie

0-1

I'm singing dammit!
phloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:04 PM   #24
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

I did ! and tried to be kind

DTB Enterprises
QuadCarrier

pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

Old 05-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #25
threewhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsbar View Post
LOL nope he said Cheetah
it was leopard and a night to never forget

Jefferson Davis

~UNION RULES~