Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Midwest Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Midwest Region Missouri | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 02-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
chad fields

chad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond repute
so spring break

im thinking of making a trip to a place to ride some trails and camp for a bit. and im trying to get some other samurais to go with me. anyone up for it?
its not 100 percent yet but if i can get enough people to go with me it will be for sure
Old 02-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
Zukinator-z

Zukinator-z is on a distinguished road
Where are you thinking of going?
Zukinator-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
chad fields

chad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond reputechad fields has a reputation beyond repute
either haspen or the bad lands probbably
Old 02-04-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
Nuts

Nuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond repute
When is spring break? . I'll be heading to one or both of the places you named for some test and tune on the buggy this spring sometime...
Old 02-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #5
hillbilly
Pimpster

hillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad fields View Post
im thinking of making a trip to a place to ride some trails and camp for a bit. and im trying to get some other samurais to go with me. anyone up for it?
its not 100 percent yet but if i can get enough people to go with me it will be for sure
Should go to Eddy's AKA Zero's Swap meet 20-21 0f march! Kinda a drive but TEXAS is really nice that time pf year. Great trails,Friends ect. Beerguts wild bore chili is ta die for!
Member of save from the Foundation
FOREVER WTSS!
hillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #6
chad fields

haha i bet it is but im a vegetarian haha
how long of a drive is it from ohio to texas.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #7
chad fields

well hell yeah my school is an hour drive from haspen. as long as its on a thursday through sunday night range ill be down to roll out. i could bring a decent amount of people with me too
Old 02-05-2009, 01:13 AM   #8
hillbilly
Pimpster

hillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad fields View Post
haha i bet it is but im a vegetarian haha
how long of a drive is it from ohio to texas.
It takes us 12hrs. Cedar Rapids Ia. to Long View TEXAS. How about Crawfish? Sounds like we might eat some of them?
Member of save from the Foundation
FOREVER WTSS!
hillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:40 AM   #9
Zukinator-z

When is your spring break ? I've got 3 guys that might be interested in going.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:13 AM   #10
Airbornejordan

Airbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond repute
I might think about it if my zook is up and going by then. There is no reason it shouldn't be. But TX. Is to far for me. I am all ready going to South Carolina at the end of june.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #11
chad fields

im pretty sure my brake is march 25th thru the 31st so ill be up there for a few days. and i got some friends coming with me so its gonna be sweet
Old 02-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #12
Nuts

Nuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond reputeNuts has a reputation beyond repute
That sounds like a reasonable time for me to get off my @$$ and have the buggy running! you coming to Haspin, or The Bad Lands?
Old 02-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #13
chad fields

can you camp at the bad lands?
Old 02-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #14
Nuts

There is a camp ground right outside the gate at the Bad Lands. BUT if you are like most college kids you'll want to drink on spring break, and you can't do that at the Bad Lands,or the camp ground. Haspin will let you do pretty much anything you want,my buddy Chris says thats why he Loves and Hates it there

Last edited by Nuts; 02-07-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #15
chad fields

hmm well haspen sounds pretty nice. can u just camp right on the trails at haspen?
Old 02-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #16
Nuts

Yep, you pay $15 to get in untill 9a.m. the next day. Then find a spot anywhere in the entire place you feel safe camping,and then do whatever you want. The part that sucks about that is EVERYONE can do what they want and it'll get on your last nerve after awhile. Some people don't sleep till the sun comes up,and for whatever reason they feel the need to stop by your camp and rev the crap out of their no exhaust having stock 1984 S10 for what feels like hours If you want to stay out and party all night camp back in the trails somewhere, but if you want to kind of relax and sit by a fire there is a small camp area up front thats not as rowdy.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #17
chad fields

ohh well hell yeah i think ima hit haspen then. is it like crazy offroad there or can a moderately sized samurai get around
Old 02-09-2009, 05:49 AM   #18
Nuts

A stock anything can get around just fine there. you have to search for something thats hard to do
Old 02-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #19
chad fields

oh sweet well ima be lifted by then, my lift should be here tomorrow! but if anyone is interested in goin with me we should get it planned. ima stay there one night for sure but probly longer depending on how much fun i have haha. i got a couple people going with me for sure already but ima try n make it a big thing
Old 02-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #20
chad fields

well no one wants to wheel spring break?
Old 02-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #21
herbie

herbie has much to be proud ofherbie has much to be proud ofherbie has much to be proud ofherbie has much to be proud ofherbie has much to be proud ofherbie has much to be proud ofherbie has much to be proud ofherbie has much to be proud ofherbie has much to be proud of
when is your spring break?
herbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #22
Zukinator-z

Do you have a set date & where? thereare 2 of us that are going to red bird or haspin on the weekend of the 14th or the 28th we are really looking for some more zuks to go with.We will be driving from Il ,so we want to plan ahead.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:46 PM   #23
Nuts

I might be at Hasbeen on the 28th. Let me know if you end up going there, and you can help tow my buggy out after its shake down run fails
Old 03-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #24
Zukinator-z

We still haven't decided where we're going it's also a shake down for both sammi's we're driving.probably going to which ever is closer(redbird?).