Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Technical > FAQS
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

FAQS Answers to the common questions here. Please feel free to help build this area with your own FAQ's post!

Old 12-27-2008, 10:45 PM   #1
ack

ack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond reputeack has a reputation beyond repute
The Consumer Reports Video...

A recent post here at ZuikiKrawlers.com made mention of how "unsafe" the SJ-413 is.

Here now is a link to the Consumer's Reports testing video obtained by American Suzuki that pretty much reveals the bag-o-lies that Consumer Reports released on the American public:

http://www.acksfaq.com/videos/suzuki...merreports.wmv

So much for journalistic integrity...

Sticky this if you dare.

'88 Samurai Offroader
'88.5 Samurai Tintop
'16 Ford Flex Limited AWD "Uber-mobile"
http://www.acksfaq.com

ack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
phloop
Bacon is the answer

phloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond reputephloop has a reputation beyond repute
Ack, do you have the cr vid of the actual tests? Haven't seen it in a while but it would be good to add it too this thread. I think those that haven't seen it would enjoy it.

Union hall 3B

Living life a half bubble off.

pie

0-1

I'm singing dammit!
phloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:50 PM   #3
jackson
im back!

jackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond repute
everyone should see it at least once cause everyone who drives a zuk is gonna get asked at least once, "dont those tip over easy".

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001

http://zuksoffroad.com
jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:04 AM   #4
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
I still don't understand why suzuki could not use those and sue over the test being boched

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:35 AM   #5
zorproducts
God blessed America

zorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond repute
That is how all that info became public, during the lawsuit Suzuki instigated against CR all this came out in court. There was no money exchanged AND CR admitted to no wrong doing. What a crock. I hate CR because of this. We could be driving the new Diesels with autos, dang it!

MY
Brass shift sheets T-BRA & THONG, MY-SIDE1 & 2 CV kits, SNATCH "the best t-case cradle". TRAIL-GEAR Authorized Dealer. ZOR Bumpers! See that little set of scales over to the lower left? Give me reputation IF I HAVE helped you and I will be happy!
http://zuksoffroad.com

Stay outta my tree! And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood!
zorproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:15 AM   #6
Bass Man

Bass Man has a reputation beyond reputeBass Man has a reputation beyond reputeBass Man has a reputation beyond reputeBass Man has a reputation beyond reputeBass Man has a reputation beyond reputeBass Man has a reputation beyond reputeBass Man has a reputation beyond reputeBass Man has a reputation beyond reputeBass Man has a reputation beyond reputeBass Man has a reputation beyond reputeBass Man has a reputation beyond repute
I think ZK needs to sue CR now! The rigs we could have been driving... The spare parts would be easily accessible!! Those bastards!! I think I am moving to New Zealand...
Bass Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #7
geckocycles

geckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond repute
I have a good friend that wants a Sammy because she see's what we can do with so little money but her new husband won't allow her to even get in one because of CR. I show them picts of us and wheel often in his area. We talk about it at dinner get togethers and it turns into a real sore subject and he hates me for even owning one.

A guy we wheel with in his Heep rolled 2 complete times doing the transition from dirt to hwy last weekend. Very experienced driver. He went to the hospital and got a DUI. I think his tires were not aired up yet after they were doing some snow bashing all day. He obviously hit that transition too fast but none the less. Everything can be rolled if you do things.
2240 lbs wet. 33x10.50 BFG KM2's, 5.12 T-Case, 4.30 3rds, HD output shaft, Spidy T-Case arms, Gecko Cable Locker, Gecko panhard, Spidy antiwrap bar and trussed housings, 5"x12" Breeze drop links, SPOA front and rear, Gecko Cycles Intake and Cooling manifold with 4 36mm GSXR screamin Mikuni's. 5400 lb Ft and 3000 lb rear winches, ZOR ft bumper, Gecko rear, Calmini HD rear axles, custom made 4Runner drive shafts.
geckocycles is offline   Reply With Quote