Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Technical > FAQS
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

FAQS Answers to the common questions here. Please feel free to help build this area with your own FAQ's post!

Old 03-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
Neonnut

Neonnut has a reputation beyond reputeNeonnut has a reputation beyond reputeNeonnut has a reputation beyond reputeNeonnut has a reputation beyond reputeNeonnut has a reputation beyond reputeNeonnut has a reputation beyond reputeNeonnut has a reputation beyond reputeNeonnut has a reputation beyond reputeNeonnut has a reputation beyond reputeNeonnut has a reputation beyond reputeNeonnut has a reputation beyond repute
dewire me

my zuk is a mess of wires ... and i hate it ! ...im no wire expert so im kinda scared of it but how hard is it to gut all the wires out of a sami ?? as mine is green stickered in cali it will never be a street legal rig (some wiring is cut wont pass smog ect ect.) i was thinking of pulling the motor and getting it to run on an engine stand then go crazy in the dash ripping it all out ... my dream is to buy or build a one piece dash like my sells ... is this hard to do ??

kinda in between jobs right now so money is very tight but time isnt ... just trying to keep myself busy and working on the zuk is fun.....

Neonnut is offline   Reply With Quote