Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Midwest Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Midwest Region Missouri | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 07-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
mikes88zuki

mikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone close to cleveland area?

Anyone close to cleveland area that wanna go wheel let me know?
mikes88zuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:03 AM   #2
A_HORN

A_HORN has a brilliant futureA_HORN has a brilliant futureA_HORN has a brilliant futureA_HORN has a brilliant futureA_HORN has a brilliant futureA_HORN has a brilliant futureA_HORN has a brilliant futureA_HORN has a brilliant futureA_HORN has a brilliant futureA_HORN has a brilliant futureA_HORN has a brilliant future
Hey. My name is Travis Williams i live in jackson ohio i dont know if u no where thats at im tryin to get my zuk up and goin im puting a 4.3 in it along with the trans and trans case out of a jimmy in it then im tryin to find sum dana 60s to throw under it but after we get it goin id find ya and go ridn with ya just as soon as we get it going just write me back and let me know thanks......
A_HORN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #3
Airbornejordan

Airbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond reputeAirbornejordan has a reputation beyond repute
I am up in strongsville a bunch. I live near Akron. If you are looking for a GREAT place to wheel check out Jeepskool.com. I will be their all day this friday. We would love to have ya. We need a few more zuks to out do the heeps.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #4
jackson
im back!

jackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond repute
i just left the strongsville area with my samurai.didnt see them back there like we do around here in northern arizona.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001

http://zuksoffroad.com
jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:41 AM   #5
mikes88zuki

mikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond reputemikes88zuki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbornejordan View Post
I am up in strongsville a bunch. I live near Akron. If you are looking for a GREAT place to wheel check out Jeepskool.com. I will be their all day this friday. We would love to have ya. We need a few more zuks to out do the heeps.
NIce im all about that I love it hahaha and ive heard of jeep skool i want to check it out soon just have knowone to go with....
Old 07-29-2009, 06:43 AM   #6
mikes88zuki

I think im the only person in strongsville area that owns a samurai you wont see them here like you see them in AZ i wish
Old 07-29-2009, 06:46 AM   #7
mikes88zuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson View Post
i just left the strongsville area with my samurai.didnt see them back there like we do around here in northern arizona.
What were you doin in strongsville jackson if you dont mind me asking its far from you?
Old 07-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #8
jackson
im back!

jackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond repute
grew up in berea and colombia station.moved out here in 98 and mother still lives there,stepdad has real bad cancer and we want the the kids to see there papa as much as possible.zukimelt is on the way which works out nice also.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Old 08-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #9
mikes88zuki

makes sence sorry to hear about the cancer ive been there with my family also its tuff Az to ohio is a ways wow hope things get better for ya... zukimelt sounds fun how far from strongsville you think that is? off the top of your head? miles wise? thanks
Old 08-01-2009, 01:10 AM   #10
jackson
im back!

well my folks are probably ten minutes from you and i believe it is like 6 hrs each way as they have come twice to pick up my kids. no i am not a rotten dad its just that they wheel all the time here in az so zm is daddy mommy time for a couple days until we head up there.if you want to know exactly use yahoo maps or whatever and put in strongsville to attica indiana. its not a bad drive and you will forget all about it once you pull in, i promise. keep it in mind for next year and i will help you out however you need,can even convoy back home with ya.

Old 08-04-2009, 02:04 PM   #11
mikes88zuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson View Post
well my folks are probably ten minutes from you and i believe it is like 6 hrs each way as they have come twice to pick up my kids. no i am not a rotten dad its just that they wheel all the time here in az so zm is daddy mommy time for a couple days until we head up there.if you want to know exactly use yahoo maps or whatever and put in strongsville to attica indiana. its not a bad drive and you will forget all about it once you pull in, i promise. keep it in mind for next year and i will help you out however you need,can even convoy back home with ya.
That sounds good jackson ill map quest it just to see i know i wont make it this year ill try next year thow cuz im doin alot to the sami over the winter i hope.. times are tuff right now income wise sooo with that said i think you understand ..