Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Rocky Mountain Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Rocky Mountain Region Arizona | Colorado | Idaho | Montana | New Mexico | Utah | Wyoming

Old 09-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
no1gearhead

no1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond repute
saran wrap/eagle rock

I wish I wasnt in my company truck today had to go work on some phones. I was really tempted to take my truck up and see how far I could make it up.
no1gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #2
Caboose

Caboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond repute
Haha should, then call me and I'd tried to drag ya back out with my sami :P
Caboose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:11 PM   #3
no1gearhead

no1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond reputeno1gearhead has a reputation beyond repute
If I went up that in my work truck the only thing getting it out is a tow truck. Its a 3/4 ton longbox chevy with a 6.0 aluminum topper full of tools wiring and all other acc need to install and repair phone lines and dsl its really heavy. But you could go and pick me up after i broke it and then take me around to hand out my resume cause I would no longer be employed.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #4
Caboose

Caboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond repute
Well can we load the sami to the gills with tools and stuff first? :P
Work anymore on your rig?
Old 09-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #5
Rocfrog

Rocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Work truck eagle rock....wouldn't be the first time I've seen it...
1988.5 Samurai, 6.5:1 t-case gears, 5:12 gears, welded diffs, ZOR Subspeed Front bumper, Homemade rear bumper, Swift FI, ZOR "thong" and "T-Bra" and "Boobie Hoops", highly modded Mighty Kong T-case bucket, Sky Manf. Axel trusses front, Shaved diffs front, and ZOR crabs. 4link in the rear with Kick rear axel and kick rear springs.

Rocfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
Caboose

A little Honda CRV started following me and David the last time when ran it backwards. When we went into the first big drop and flexed out they rapidly turned around and left .
Old 09-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #7
no1gearhead

Yea if I where to go and run it we would stuff the sammi not sure how a 28 foot self leveling extension ladder would fit tho . Not much has been done to mine lately just go out and screw with the tune a little bit every once in a while when it is still light out when I get home. I need to get or borrow a wideband so I can actually tune it. I ran by FN zuki the other day to see what they had they want to much for their junk got a couple free stickers tho. Designed a rear bumper in sketchup the other day if anybody would like to see it.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #8
Caboose

Yeah I'm not really fond of that place or guy. Him and I have had a few piss matches over the prices on his zuki parts. Once in a while you can find a good deal through there but you have to deal with the bs of 10 other deals first. I don't have a wideband in my honda anymore, sold it to a friend since I haven't regularly driven it since 09. Just take it around the block once in a blue moon to open it up and smell some e85 :/