Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Members Location > Rocky Mountain Region
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Rocky Mountain Region Arizona | Colorado | Idaho | Montana | New Mexico | Utah | Wyoming

Old 06-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
Caboose

Caboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond repute
Black Forest Fire in Colorado

Anyone affected by the fires and in need of help with something let me know. I'm located in the Springs. Have a little storage on my property but not much, can care for dogs or cats, and can setup a bedroom for a place to stay if needed. I don't have much but I'm offering what ever I've got to help out if you've lost your property or have been displaced due to the fires. Shoot me a PM or email me at sohczcturbo@aol.com and I'll send you my phone number.
Caboose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
Mullet

Mullet has a reputation beyond reputeMullet has a reputation beyond reputeMullet has a reputation beyond reputeMullet has a reputation beyond reputeMullet has a reputation beyond reputeMullet has a reputation beyond reputeMullet has a reputation beyond reputeMullet has a reputation beyond reputeMullet has a reputation beyond reputeMullet has a reputation beyond reputeMullet has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Caboose for stepping up to help others in need.

I cant do much from Ga but I can send a little money to those that may have lost homes and property.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
CspgsZuk

CspgsZuk has a reputation beyond reputeCspgsZuk has a reputation beyond reputeCspgsZuk has a reputation beyond reputeCspgsZuk has a reputation beyond reputeCspgsZuk has a reputation beyond reputeCspgsZuk has a reputation beyond reputeCspgsZuk has a reputation beyond reputeCspgsZuk has a reputation beyond reputeCspgsZuk has a reputation beyond reputeCspgsZuk has a reputation beyond reputeCspgsZuk has a reputation beyond repute
After some rain last nite, things are calming down. Still, 500+ houses and 15,500 acres
burnt to a crisp. Several friends got burnt out, but are OK, AND got their rigs and horses out. I think they are up to 50% containment as of this evening.

A fireman buddy told me the standing trees in the forest are lower in moisture content than
lumber at Home Depot. With 35+ mph winds, it's no wonder they couldn't get any traction stopping it for several days.
CspgsZuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:29 PM   #4
Caboose

Caboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond reputeCaboose has a reputation beyond repute
Glad your friends made it out safely and with their rigs and horses.

Yeah last weeks wind was rediculous. So glad we've been getting so rain the past few days. A friend of mine has a canyon off 115 by the bug museum and I go there to cut and clear and to prepare for fire wood season and its been so try I've been scared to go up the and run the chain saw. So far only one had one person I know lose their house which was a friend's fiance's place but luckily it was for sale and vacant since they're moving into his house. I was really hoping after the Waldo Fire we'd have a better system and organization to handle another fire quickly and efficiently but with that wind its impossible to be be able to maintain it. I live beside memorial hospital central and the flight for life heli has been flying nonstop for the past 4 day. Hopefully the fire doesn't get any more lives.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:57 AM   #5
Rocfrog

Rocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Ya the wifes department has been out there non stop since day one and they said it has been a TON of work. The rain has helped out a ton, I think they are thinking 100% containment by Thursday!

Everyone I know that got evaced is ok and their homes are safe, my wife on the other hand knows several people that lost everything....sad time again for Colorado....

Nick
1988.5 Samurai, 6.5:1 t-case gears, 5:12 gears, welded diffs, ZOR Subspeed Front bumper, Homemade rear bumper, Swift FI, ZOR "thong" and "T-Bra" and "Boobie Hoops", highly modded Mighty Kong T-case bucket, Sky Manf. Axel trusses front, Shaved diffs front, and ZOR crabs. 4link in the rear with Kick rear axel and kick rear springs.

Rocfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
Caboose

Everybody else in CO staying safe from all the other fires? Starting to get a little crazy.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:01 AM   #7
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
hope all is well and if yall need something post up.

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #8
Caboose

I'm on my 3rd set of pads for the swamp cooler already this summer. Damn smoke >