View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 01:03 AM   #1
billsbar

billsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond repute
christmas gifts for the better half

the bride just bought herself ( figured I have no clue what she might want, shes right but) a Snuggie in leapord print. She has been snuggled up in it all night. She is a happy camper. Who knew???

might have to get me one for when I get out of the jettet tub that has 1 and I repeat 1 cap full of bubble bath.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- President Ronald Reagan

Spell check people it's free
Proof reading your posts can even help people with the grammers skills of a pet rock.
billsbar is offline   Reply With Quote

wwww.xdiff.ru