View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #7
geckocycles

geckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond repute
I have a good friend that wants a Sammy because she see's what we can do with so little money but her new husband won't allow her to even get in one because of CR. I show them picts of us and wheel often in his area. We talk about it at dinner get togethers and it turns into a real sore subject and he hates me for even owning one.

A guy we wheel with in his Heep rolled 2 complete times doing the transition from dirt to hwy last weekend. Very experienced driver. He went to the hospital and got a DUI. I think his tires were not aired up yet after they were doing some snow bashing all day. He obviously hit that transition too fast but none the less. Everything can be rolled if you do things.
2240 lbs wet. 33x10.50 BFG KM2's, 5.12 T-Case, 4.30 3rds, HD output shaft, Spidy T-Case arms, Gecko Cable Locker, Gecko panhard, Spidy antiwrap bar and trussed housings, 5"x12" Breeze drop links, SPOA front and rear, Gecko Cycles Intake and Cooling manifold with 4 36mm GSXR screamin Mikuni's. 5400 lb Ft and 3000 lb rear winches, ZOR ft bumper, Gecko rear, Calmini HD rear axles, custom made 4Runner drive shafts.
geckocycles is offline   Reply With Quote