View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
billsbar

billsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglady112 View Post
Anyone up for a run that weekend? I finally have the samurai ready to go. I went with some guys a while back to Bunce and Middle Saint Vrain. That to me was a blast. So looking for a trail like that or even those again. My samurai is on 31" tires and has front and rear lockers. So I am not uber capable, but that is what me and my rig can do.

Anyone care to have some fun? I do not have any winches or other equipment, so I am not interested in braking and being stranded. Just some mild fun.

Who's with me? Joe, your new truck ready yet?
I think I was on that run, didn't we all meet up in Lyons and go from there
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- President Ronald Reagan

Spell check people it's free
Proof reading your posts can even help people with the grammers skills of a pet rock.
billsbar is offline   Reply With Quote

wwww.xdiff.ru